Explosion-proof Exd motors
Motors for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
Custom-made flameproof "Exd" electric motors for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, such as fuel dispensing pumps, vapour recovery pumps, paint stirrers, ventilation, offshore... - wherever an explosion risk is present.
All motors are built following strict quality procedures and are in accordance with applicable safety Requirements. All motors are certified to European ATEX standards, IECEx international standards and Inmetro Brazil.
- Atex approved Ex II 2 G Ex d IIB T6/T5/T4/T3 Gb
- IECEx approved Ex II 2 G Ex d IIB T4/T3 Gb
- IIB+H2 and IIC on some ranges
- Ambiant temperatures -40°C +70°C
For further information about the certifications that apply to our motors, please consult the library section.
Single phase Exd approved motorsAtex, IECEx and Inmetro approved motors for single phase. Our motors are used in UK, Africa, Australia, ..
The available powers, voltage and frequencies:
- 50W up to 2,2kW
- 100V, 115V, 200V, 230V, ....50Hz and 60Hz
- Frame size IEC56, IEC63, IEC71 and IEC80
The available variants for the capacitors are:
- Permanent run capacitor
- Start capacitor with mechanical centrifugal switch
- Start capacitor and permanent run capacitor
High efficiency (IEC 60034-30)
- IE3 up to 550W
- IE2 up to 1kW
- Tested according IEC/EN 60034-2-1
Contact Elnor for additional information or a price quotation.